For general information how to reach the University of Wageningen, see these
pages, or have a quick look below.
The Biochemistry department is located in the 'Transitorium', building 312, Dreijenlaan 3, 6703HA Wageningen.
The Netherlands - click on the image to see a 'larger' version
- From Schiphol airport:
- There is a train station at Schiphol airport, you can take a train from there to Ede-Wageningen,
which will take about an hour and a half.
- By train:
- If you travel by train you need to take a ticket to the 'Ede-Wageningen' railway station.
You can use the NS train journey planner, www.ns.nl to plan
Further explanation follows in the next session on 'how to get from the region
- By car:
- If you travel by car, you can see the names of the roads to follow on the next map:
How to get from the region to Wageningen
Click on the image to see a 'larger' version
- By train + taxi' from all directions:
- Take a train to the 'Ede-Wageningen' railway station and then a 'treintaxi'
(north side of the station, turn right at the bottom of the stairs) to your location.
You can use www.9292ov.nl, or the NS train journey planner, www.ns.nl, or call 0900-9292 to plan
- By train + bus from all directions:
- Take a train to the 'Ede-Wageningen' railway station and then bus 83, or 86S from the north
side of the station to your location. You can purchase bus 'strippenkaarten' at the
railroad ticket-automate and at many other places (e.g. supermarkets). In the bus itself they are more expensive.
If you know the Dutch name of your location, the driver can tell you where to get out.
If you want to know the Dutch name of the location you want to visit, or you know the building number,
use the MAP of WAGENINGEN.
- By car from the west, the north or the east:
- Wageningen can be reached by taking the 'Ede-Wageningen' exit from the A12 highway.
Follow the signs 'Wageningen' and at the fourth traffic light you have reached the outskirts
- By car from the south:
- Wageningen can be reached by taking the 'Renkum-Oosterbeek-Wageningen' exit from the A50
highway. Follow the sign 'Wageningen' at the exit and drive straight on. After 2 traffic
lights you enter Wageningen.